lunes, octubre 19, 2009

Young beloved muse


Splendid and extraordinary are the kind of emotions you make me feel right now, your beauty makes me stare at you, everywhere I turn I'm drawing your face with invisible and secure brushes, so colorful, so vivid, that perfect smile of yours, those gorgeous eyes; I do this so that you walk by my side each step I take; I can only see your halo, heavenly creature disguised as a girl; the way you are and everything about you makes me want more, I don't want to miss a thing from you, it all makes me feel so curious for you, like a child amazed and marveled with his most wanted gift ever in his hands; I just met you and all I do is keep thinking of you, you are really something special and its times like these that I feel so alive, so full of joy, overwhelmed by happiness, its times like these you give yourself the chance to love again, to the fullest, no questions asked, moving straight to our goals, it's time to give again, to learn to live again, to get past all that has been, and welcome all that it's here, all that will be, to open up our arms, our hands and hearts, ready to embrace the real good things that life has to offer, you.

Etiquetas: