sábado, agosto 08, 2009

Quite a ride

This past few months have taken me to travel from heaven to hell, back and forth at least twice, so that I remember, but like I have learned from other previous experiences, life finds its way to make things fit into its place at its own peace, no matter how hard you try to force something to happen it will never be if it is not meant to be, and by this I'm not saying to leave things to happen by its own, no, you have to fight for what you want, you have to have a plan but you also have to know that it will change at every single step you make towards it, why, the answer is very simple, because you and I, we all are not the same we were yesterday, we are constantly changing whether we like it or not, facing change daily, aging every single second we spend here or just dying each passing day in this race to the end.

Etiquetas: