jueves, enero 26, 2006

human mistakez

Recent events in the past few days and certain talks with some friends that I hadn’t talk for a while have made me consider that I’m not independent, not at all; I still need someone whom I can be with, but not as love or as friendship but as a dependent relationship, I thought it was because of loneliness but now I see that it is because I’m not used to be alone; but that’s it. From now on I’ll be fighting for my independency, I’ll enjoy it for quite some time and when the time comes I won’t stop until I reach interdependency.

Maybe this would sound odd, but until I achieve independency, I won’t seek for love, not any more, not in any way, not at all. Of course I will enjoy life and the things that make me passionate, mad, and crazy and all those jumble feelings that love do us all.

Why am I doing this, I don’t know, maybe I’m just fed up, I've had it whit this games I have to play, but always seem to lose. Of course I’ll try again but when it’s worth it, when will I know it is, time will tell; ‘til it happens…


FUCK LOVE