sábado, diciembre 31, 2005

End Over End

2005…what-a year, I’ve done so many things, gone to so many places and seen so much beauty but I don’t seem to get anything yet, I don’t understand a thing, and I can’t fully enjoy life, I’ve tried to be happy, I’ve tried so many times but I can’t find true happiness, maybe I have to be an extremist like everybody else. I should drink till a get drunk every weekend or I should not drink at all, maybe I should be a fake person pretending to be interested in everyone when I don’t care about no one, maybe I should say more lies people wouldn’t listen anyway…the sad thing about this is that I was already antisocial but with these I’ll be a loner, but maybe it’s ok.

Someone said that those hard thins happen for a reason, that so called “bad luck” it’s just tests that life puts you to make you stronger for the things to come, but how long this “bad luck” will last, I’m kinda tired of this, I just wanna be happy and also, I know I’m not asking much because this world has plenty of it, I just want to have a little beauty in my life, by this I mean a girl.

I dunno what’s wrong with me, maybe I’m being a little bit exaggerated and I’m overreacting about the whole situation, it isn’t my year, not big deal, there are more to come, maybe you would tell me “Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill?”, but I have no answer to that, it’s the way I am, I guess.

This New Year, this 2006 will be unlike others; I’m not going to be the same, I’m about to leave home, I have till august 4th, 2007 to gather as much as I can because I’ll be on my own by then. Well see ya all in hell!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, what-eva!

(Check out the second and third definition of Stupid, http://www.urbandictionary.com)