lunes, mayo 11, 2009

Mayra

I'm feeling you each day you don't answer my calls or my sms a little bit closer to lose you forever, it's your decision, you chose your friends instead of me, you chose to listen to them, I hope they buy you flowers, invite you to eat out, take you to the movies and who knows maybe they touch you and love you the way I used to, as you deserved, also I hope that they will remain with you the rest of your life, because there is no going back to what we had, according to your words; you also chose politics, something you could end up like our ex teacher Hilda; men in politics here in México won't respect a woman, maybe I'm wrong but its almost a fact; I could be there with you as supportive as I've always was but yet again its your decision, if you wanted to start this path by your own and throw away all we have achived together, as a couple, we had plans, we shared our life and love as one, as much as it hurts me, because it does, I've cried out alot, I won't lie, you know me well and I thought I knew you as much as I never expected to be here writing this note into this space but I was wrong again, so I have to let you go; I wish you all the best luck in the world, hope you find someone a thousand times better than me, a loving and caring boyfriend; I recognize my mistakes as I know you had yours, but there is nothing we couldn't have solved together if you did have sealed our future shut, still love you, it might last for a while, but I won't be here for long, thank you for these 3 wonderful years, and good bye!